Rice bran oil is the oil extracted from rice husk and it is notable for its high smoke point of 232°C (450°F) with mild flavor, making it suitable for high temperature cooking methods such as stir frying and deep frying. It is popular as cooking oil in several Asian countries, including Bangladesh, Japan, India and China.
Surabhi Rice Bran Oil
Surabhi Rice Bran oil is an Export Quality, with a neutral aroma and mild nutty flavor available in different packaging from 50 ml to 15 litre in HDPE, PET, Pouches and Tin cans.
Benefits of Rice Bran oil:
- The National Institute of Nutrition and the Indian Council of Medical Research recommend edible oils that have an equal proportion of saturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats and rice bran oil has an almost closer recommended ratio of the above which makes it ideal cooking oil.
- It is highly accepted as the heart-friendly oil because of the presence of the right amount of oryzanol which is an antioxidant.
- The American Heart Association (AHA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) recommend rice bran oil as a good choice for improving serum cholesterol levels.
- Rice bran oil has a high smoke-point, which makes it perfect for stir frying and deep frying.
- Because of its low viscosity, Rice bran oil does not stick to food absorbing less oil.
- Rice bran oil is rich in Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant which boosts your metabolic rate, helps with weight loss and has anti-mutagenic properties preventing cancer.