Sugandhi Coconut oil with its multiple cosmetic applications offer an enviable range to the cosmetic industry by tailor made solutions as per the varied customer and market requirements of quality, quantity and packaging solutions delivered on time and all the time to any part of the world.
Nurtured by nature, coconut oil is the key ingredient of premium baby oils, hair oils, hair revitalizers, hair conditioners, bathing bars, shampoos, massage and skin cooling oils, shaving creams and gels due to its following properties:
- It is a highly skin friendly oil and used as a superior baby oil
- Due to its high glycerin content, it is the oldest and most widely used cosmetic raw material.
- It’s a good moisturizer, imparts hardness with high lathering properties and hence highly suitable for use in bathing soap production
- It gives softness and suppleness to skin on regular massaging and also provides germicidal and antimicrobial benefits
- It is an excellent base for hair oil and highly suitable for premium hair oil formulations
- It nourishes the hair roots, provides coolness to the body, protects skin from heat and hence mostly used hair oil in India.
- It is ideally preferred oil for the manufacture of bathing bars, toilet soaps, shaving cream, liquid soaps, natural shampoo and other cosmetics.
- It contains natural Vitamin E and hence it is widely used as a hair revitalizer.